- Providing data management for university official data;
- Providing technical support for University reporting to the University of North Carolina System Office;
- Supporting the needs of enrollment management, student success, strategic planning and institutional effectiveness by developing data models and reports;
- Creating data reports for campus decision-makers on key performance metrics such as enrollment, retention, graduation, space utilization, and cost analysis;
- Supporting required state and federal reporting;
- Contributing to data projects of the University Data and Analytics Team;
- Responding to ad hoc data requests from within the university community;
- Using social research principles, methods and processes to conduct inquiries on University data.