Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares data and processes information necessary for timely and accurate filing of federal and state compliance reports, NCAA reports, accreditation requirements, and responses to national surveys.
- Provides analytical support for assessing administrative and academic operations, including annual faculty salary and status survey, enrollment statistics and projections, collecting and analyzing student assessment of instructors, and student success outcomes.
- Collaborates on sophisticated analytical studies on student enrollment, retention, graduation, and student success in support of the university's strategic enrollment initiatives.
- Translates technical research data, findings, and reports generated by external agencies, and clearly and concisely presents implications as they pertain to the institution.
- Maintains current knowledge of laws, codes, regulations, and pending legislation related to institutional research, planning, and accreditation. Modifies projects, studies, functions, and procedures to ensure compliance with appropriate state and federal requirements.
Master's Degree preferably in social science, public policy or business analytics. A Ph.D./Ed.D. desirable.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years in a related research positon using methods of analysis regularly.
- Proficient in the use of a variety of software packages, including Datatel/Colleague, SPSS or similar statistical package, Microsoft Access, Excel, and Windows.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective and critical investigation. Can organize and direct a project to completion.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
- Represents Aurora University in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current students, clients, suppliers, and the community we serve. Interacts effectively with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students and other customers of our service, learns and uses operating practices of the department and Aurora University.
- Upholds the Mission Statement: Aurora University an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
- Handles all information with tact and discretion and recognizes the confidential nature of university business.
- Supports learning through performance of essential job functions and performing other duties and functions as necessary or as assigned.