• Collect, manage, analyze, disseminate, and report on data pertaining to the ReBUILDetroit program.
• Work with the National Institutes of Health, the Coordination and Evaluation Center (CEC) and 3rd party evaluators, and Detroit Mercy Institutional Research for managing data and grant reporting.
• Work with Detroit Mercy Institutional Research, the Registrar’s office and Admissions in tracking academic data for BUILD scholars, the comparison group, and potential applicants.
• Create reports including appropriate statistical analysis and data visualization using appropriate tools (e.g., Access, Argos, SQL, SPSS, Tableau). Assist with writing and analysis for manuscripts, reports, grants and dissemination to internal and external audiences.
• Collaborate with faculty and administrators to identify appropriate means and ways to communicate outcomes and findings to multiple audiences.
• Understanding of institutional data and working in a higher education setting.
• Knowledge of data processing, integrity and cleaning, and reporting principles and practices.
• Effective verbal and written communication, and data visualization with adherence to federal accessibility guidelines.
• Ability to advise faculty writing grants in the effective utilization of data from analyses.
• Fundamental understanding of educational research methods and practice, including protection of human subjects/confidentiality and knowledge of ethical use of data.
• Working understanding of qualitative and quantitative statistical research methods
• Ability to conduct and coordinate multiple activities/projects and deadlines simultaneously. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
• Orientation to detail and maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and databases.