• Coordinate data collection for multiple IPEDS reports, the WASC annual report, and other reports required by federal, state and external agencies.
• Utilize and maintain the institutional assessment management software, WEAVE, for data entry, program review, assessment, reporting, and institutional planning. Provide training and support for WEAVE users across campus with site navigation, extraction of data, and general inquires, as well as backend modifications to the site itself through the vendor liaison.
• Assist the AVP in the formation, maintenance, and reporting of institutional and college specific surveys using the survey platform Qualtrics. Provide training and support for Qualtrics users across campus with survey design, implementation, and results.
• Data analysis and reporting for surveys conducted by various university stakeholders. As well as, collaborate across programs to ensure survey standards, measures, and quality are being maintained.
• Conduct end-to-end research in response to internal and external project request by means of synthesizing and analyzing primary and secondary sources, making adjustments and recommendations where necessary.
• Develop reports and documents containing actionable recommendations for department use and beyond.
• Maintain and update the department website. Enhance department website to include information in a data-driven and visually appealing platform.
• Provide support for meetings or projects regarding institutional assessment, program review, accreditation and strategic planning (e.g. preparing agenda’s, scheduling, transcribe/distribute minutes, supplying any potential resources or materials needed).
• Perform general office duties including answering departmental queries from outside departments, receiving and delivering correspondence, dissemination of materials, archiving documents, maintain an office inventory of supplies, as well as the preparation of standard office forms as related to travel and purchasing.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of two years experiences in data analysis, preferably in a college or university setting.
• Excellent command of English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills