Data Analytics and Research Consultant
Apply online at https://apptrkr.com/2208946
• Support Penn State World Campus by establishing processes and procedures for extracting, compiling, analyzing, and presenting data relevant to supporting prospective student conversion and longitudinal student success.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership to identify and prioritize reporting needs.
• Lead retrieval and analysis of data from multiple sources to track progress of key organizational performance indicators.
• Prepare reports and dashboards that present complex data analyses to assist key stakeholders in making decisions.
• Compare consistency of data against other data sources and apply stringent QA processes to ensure accuracy.
• Establish automated procedures for recurring reporting and dashboards.
• Utilize project management skills within a collaborative team environment in support of complex data analytical projects.
• Build analytic capabilities with other team members and stakeholders through guidance, consultation, and training.
• Present results of operational research projects within the University and at external conferences.
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or higher plus four years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience for a level 3. Additional education and/or experience and competencies are required for higher level jobs. We seek candidates who are able to demonstrate experience and ability to advance Outreach's diversity initiative. A remote working arrangement may be considered for this position if requirements are met.
Penn State World Campus is the online campus of Pennsylvania State University. Launched in 1998, World Campus grew out of the university's long and distinguished history in distance education that began in 1892
See Job Description
Application Due Date: 2021-06-07
Job Start Date: 2021-06-08
Salary: $1 - $1
City: University Park
Institution: Pennsylvania State University
Reports To: stakeholders and leadership
Staff # Reporting to Position: 1
Reports In Office: Outreach Analytics and Reporting
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
Top of List Post a Job