To apply, please submit an application and upload the following materials:
- Cover Letter
Screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The Institutional Data Specialist supports the administration of essential campus surveys like First Destination Survey, surveys from publishers such as HERI, Princeton Review, US News, and other ad hoc institutional surveys. They assist in the preparation and administration of Data Governance Committee meetings, takes and distribute notes, and coordinates activities. This position will notify the Sr. Director of Institutional Analytics on matters related to the adherence of data governance processes, position, or role changes among data stewards and in conjunction with the Director of Enterprise Data. They assist the Institutional Research Specialist with reporting data in IPEDS, US News, NCAA, and other external agencies. This role will also assist the Asst. Provost of Institutional Effectiveness with the SACSCOC compliance efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience handling data reporting and other administrative tasks in a data team required.
- Current degree-earning students willing to work full-time with the school are highly encouraged to apply if they have relevant experience or earning a degree in a relevant field.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of records and information in accordance with state, federal, and institutional guidelines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity in using survey tools like Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Google Forms etc.
- Familiarity with data querying
- Experience working in higher education administration is preferred
- Willingness and ability to expand technical skillsets quickly
- Knowledge and practice of multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently at times and to collaborate with others in a team-driven environment when needed.
Rollins College seeks to foster and to model a campus environment that is welcoming, safe, and inclusive to all of our administrators, faculty, staff, and students. We view differences (e.g. nationality, race, gender, age, sexual orientation, socioeconomic class, physical ability, learning styles, perspectives, etc.) not as obstacles to be overcome but as rich opportunities for understanding, learning, and growth.
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are therefore encouraged to apply. Rollins does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, age, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical characteristics, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law, in its educational programs and activities.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays plus College Closure Days
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 100% Funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 100% Long and Short Term Disability
- Employer Retirement Contribution
- Award-Winning Wellness Program
- FREE On-Site Parking
- Discounted Meal Plan
- FREE access to campus amenities (ex. gym, library)
- FREE Full Tuition Waiver for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents