Please send your resume and cover letter to Robin Logan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for an energetic person to join our Business Intelligence team. The BI and Reporting Analyst will collaborate with our BI and development teams to create and improve innovative solutions that support higher education faculty and administrators.
You should be a self-motivated individual interested in building data stories and visualizations with higher education assessment and accreditation data. In this role you will:
- Create and publish Tableau dashboards and flows
- Collaborate with team members to create solutions with often ambiguous or unrelated data sources
- Evaluate, maintain and/or improve existing Tableau dashboards, Prep Builder flows, and data processes
- Develop documentation of business processes and created reports
- Build effective working relationships with team members and customers
- Experience with and understanding of Higher Education settings, preferably graduate and professional level programs
- Knowledge about assessment and accreditation needs and practices
- 3-5 years of experience designing and delivering Tableau dashboards, including: Desktop, Server, and Prep Builder
- Ability to leverage advanced Tableau functionality to enhance functionality and understandability of dashboards
- Strong understanding of databases and query languages (e.g., Python and SQL)
- Excellent writing, problem solving, design and testing skills
- Collaborative nature and the ability to work with multiple personality types, particularly in an online setting
Why is this Unique?
We’ve taken a traditionally-manual, Excel (and paper) based process, and turned it into a highly automated data analytics platform where the majority of our customers are now spending their time optimizing student outcomes.
You will develop unique experiences and viewpoints of:
- Building high quality dashboards that are informative and scalable
- Connecting seemingly disparate data sources into a cohesive assessment / accreditation story
- Helping faculty and administrators advance the quality of their programs and graduate tomorrow’s leaders
- Employee Health Benefits
- PTO (Paid Time Off) – After 30 days with the company, you will have a prorated amount of PTO days available for use in the remaining calendar year (based on 20 days a year), dependent upon the date you are hired. The next calendar year you will have 20 days PTO.