- Perform research projects that help all areas of Enrollment Management (Admissions, Student Financial Aid, Student Financial Accounts) to make data-informed decisions in support of the University's mission.
- Create and maintain complex queries across multiple data sources. Aggregate information from internal and external data sources to answer research questions and inform university strategies.
- Cleanse data in preparation for analysis, including ensuring data quality, accuracy, and year-over-year congruency. Manage data consistently and efficiently.
- Create and maintain reports or dashboards on research for Enrollment Management and University colleagues.
- Collaborate with university colleagues and members of Enrollment management to provide results and recommendations regarding research projects.
- Collaborate with members of the Data & Analytics team to ensure best practices and provide internal metrics.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervisor.
- A Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Sciences, Computer Sciences or related field and five years of relevant experience working in analyzing data is required.
- Strong technical/computer and creative development skills.
- Ability to manage large amounts of complex data, and to coordinate a variety of information systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software, platforms and hardware as the technology evolves.
- Ability to set priorities in order to perform and manage workload involving a large number of interruptions and sensitive matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an understanding of the different needs of the enrollment management team members.