Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Master's degree in statistics, psychology, social science or related field required. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Five (5) years' experience in social science evaluation/assessment, field research application, and technical/statistical experience required.
• Prior supervisory experience required.
• Multi-tasking, strong time management skills, and creative and analytical thinking skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, SPSS or SAS required.
• Experience utilizing an enterprise-wide, data analytics information and reporting system required.
• Detail-oriented with excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, to effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds required.
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and quantitative abilities required.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills required.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Director, Institutional Research position. The Director, Institutional Research oversees and coordinates a comprehensive program of external reporting, internal reporting and analysis, survey administration, and project management in support of institutional assessment, planning, and decision-making. Under the direction of the Assistant Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, the Director works closely with College leadership to fulfill a wide range of institutional data requirements, including accreditation support, measurement of student success initiatives, and enrollment management. This position also manages the day-to-day operations of the Institutional Research department, including budget and personnel management.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
• Doctorate preferred
• Previous experience in higher education preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the visual presentation of data and Web design preferred.
• Banner by Ellucian and Hyperion-BRIO reporting experience preferred.