Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Priority consideration will be given to those applications submitted by Oct 1, 2021.Please apply at http://jobs.king.edu
Description: This position supports the mission of King University by maintaining all academic records, planning registrations, and serves as the Registrar to the University while helping to enhance students’ academic success and increase institutional retention and completion rates.
- Maintain student record database including student academic transcripts and athletic eligibility
- Plan, organize, and supervise the registration process for all students
- Manage the degree audit software employed by the University
- Coordinate the tracking and monitoring of student academic progress including grades, academic status, degree referral, and transcripting
- Participate in various academic and administrative committees
- Oversee institutional reporting to pertinent outside agencies
- Manage and oversee the day to day functions of the Office of Registration and Records and its employees
- Assist in the planning and organization commencement ceremonies for graduates
- Support the School Certifying Official for Veterans Benefits
Minimum Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree is required with significant experience in academic operations. Candidates should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills; the ability to manage minute detail precisely, technological proficiency, to include Microsoft Office and online platforms; and the ability to work independently and handle a complex and varied caseload.
Preferred Qualifications: A master’s degree with direct experience in the Registrar’s Office of a higher education institution.
King University, a private, comprehensive university founded in the Presbyterian tradition, is inviting applications for the Director of Registration and Records. This position serves as the University’s Registrar and oversees staff of engaged, student-centered, and forward-thinking employees. This position is based at King’s Bristol campus in the beautiful foothills of Northeast Tennessee. www.king.edu
King University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. EOE. The candidate must have and be able to articulate a personal faith in the Lordship of Jesus Christ and support the mission of King University.