To apply please visit https://apply.workable.com/the-rucks-group/j/C5F4F9EB99/ or forward a cover letter and resume/vita to C5F4F9EB99@jobs.workablemail.com. Applicant screening will begin Thursday, September 30, 2021 and will continue until the position is filled.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Managing the evaluation and/or research efforts of multiple projects
- Conducting literature searches
- Designing developmental/adaptive, formative and summative evaluations (e.g., evaluation planning)
- Designing formative and research projects
- Developing and disseminating questionnaires
- Facilitating focus groups and interviews (in-person and virtual)
- Completing quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Managing client relationships
- Communicating findings in written reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- Reflecting The Rucks Group's core values in all aspects of the work
The successful candidate should have knowledge of research and evaluation principles and possess experience in:
- Articulating logic models
- Developing and implementing evaluation plans with a developmental/adaptive emphasis
- Developing/identifying appropriate data gathering tools
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative data analyses including related software such as SPSS, SAS, STATA, nVivo, and/or R
- Managing a portfolio of client projects
- Writing results and evaluation reports
- Meeting established deadlines for deliverables
Minimally the successful candidate will have earned a master's degree in a STEM field or STEM education, social science such as evaluation, psychology, or another related field with seven years of relevant experience. A criminal background check is required.
We are seeking an individual to join our dynamic team as a Research and Evaluation Associate whose primary responsibilities will be to work on a portfolio of client projects to identify appropriate methodological and analytical approaches towards implementing developmental/adaptive evaluation approaches. Through a collaborative team effort, this individual would be expected to identify the intellectual direction of evaluations, facilitate external client meetings, work with the firm's support Research Associates to disseminate surveys, develop results reports, and other related tasks. The position may require periodic travel within the continental U.S. as health restrictions and CDC guidance allows.
The Rucks Group is a growing research and evaluation firm located in Southwest (Dayton) Ohio. Our projects revolve around STEM, workforce development, K16 Education, and foundation funding. Formed in 2008, we are a nationally recognized organization whose research and thoughtful analysis influences decision-making. Our mission is to provide services that maximize the return of resources invested in initiatives for grant recipients and funding sources.
We are a group of dedicated professionals who are passionate about effectively gathering data to tell the story of our clients’ initiatives, while enjoying the camaraderie of other team members. Our work is guided by the values of Seek Excellence, Provide Value, Work Smart, Embrace Growth, Have Fun with the belief that if we do those things then we will have Meaningful Work.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Pay is commensurate with education and experience and also includes the following benefits:
- Professional development opportunities
- Health benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement contribution
- Remote work arrangements are negotiable