- Bachelor’s degree and eight years of relevant experience or combination of education and experience.
- Depth of experience, sensitivity, and confidence befitting a strategic leadership position.
- Strong strategic and tactical thinking ability.
- Proven ability to manage large and complex issues through diverse and competing interests.
Another Source’s client, Stanford University is recruiting a Director of Communications to support the needs of the Vice Provost and Dean of Research Office in Palo Alto, Ca.
Here’s a little about Stanford University and the position they are recruiting for:
Stanford University is one of the world’s premier academic and research institutions, devoting tremendous intellectual and physical resources toward the betterment of humanity. As a major Silicon Valley employer, Stanford seeks people committed to excellence and to improving our world. In turn, the university is committed to supporting its employees as they develop their careers and enrich their lives. We believe Stanford’s future success will be shaped by the diverse perspectives, unique experiences, and inclusive culture of its community.
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a , film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!