An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Collects, interprets, analyzes, and reports on student data. Examples include: baseline tracking for specific programs in support of Institutional Advancement and/or Research and Analytics, enrollment tracking, statistics for campus Achievement Report, statistics for College Fact Book, etc.
2. Works with research and analytics staff to plan, design, create, and maintain databases to support enterprise applications. Serves as a subject matter expert in Oracle and SQL Server database administration. Implements and maintains security through established security procedures for reports on the report services site.
3. Serves as a report writer, including assisting management in defining report needs. Provides data extractions using external software and maintains external reporting software system set ups on network drives. Responds to requests for report changes. Develops programming specifications, tests, and debugs for ad hoc reporting.
4. Prepares charts, tables, and graphs of data for use in reports and studies.
5. Provides on-site technical guidance to system users related to Oracle applications, networks, productivity tools, and related activities.
6. Analyzes procedures and recommends changes to supervisors and/or administrators.
7. Develops and provides training for faculty and staff as needed.
8. Maintains the security and confidentiality of any proprietary or sensitive information or data in any medium regarding Delaware Tech or its students, faculty or staff. Accessing or disclosing such information or data must be deemed necessary for the performance of one’s job responsibilities and must be authorized by the employee’s supervisor.
9. Performs other related duties as required.
Basic SQL skills required, advanced preferred.