Institutional Assessment Manager - FTE
- Facilitate development, articulation, and review of Operational and co-curricular identity (mission statements, primary functions, and vision). Development and implementation of the CAS standards culminating in the self-study documentation required for CAS attainment.
- Specify Operational/Co-curricular goals and intended outcomes
- Assist in process development, including alignment and mapping to the institutional mission, accreditation criteria, and strategic plan
- Provide consultation on selection and development of quality measures and data collection procedures in collaboration with Institutional Research
- Administers and coordinates regular and ad hoc surveys conducted by the institution, as needed.
- Collaborate with Operational departments, Curricular and Co-curricular Programming to analyze data and provide recommendations for decision-making
- Assist in tracking and documenting operational, curricular, and co-curricular changes to ensure continuous improvement
- Educate employees and students regarding guidelines for ethical research methodology and responsible use of data
- 2 yr. CCSSEE/Noel Levitz survey administration
- Master’s degree from an accredited university, plus three (3) years of experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Research studies including data collection, analysis and reporting methods.
- Computer software applications and hardware applicable to the assessment field.
- Program evaluation and assessment best practices.
- Skills and Abilities to:
- Effectively communicate both in writing and orally with diverse populations.
- Accurately apply interpretive skills to analysis of data
- Write professional reports which convey research results in a clear manner
- Recommendation on how results can be used to improve institutional effectiveness
CampusWorks’ academic services are designed to provide as much or as little support as our Client's need to deliver engaging, satisfying, and effective online learning programs. Whether the institution is just beginning to use instructional technology or they have a robust distance education program already in place, CampusWorks' team of experienced instructional designers and instructional technologists can develop solutions tailored to our Client's need
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. T hat's why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.