- Provide leadership and supervision of assigned College division or function.
- Develop and implement goals and objectives in coordination with senior management.
- Implement strategies related to operation and services.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of policies and procedures to ensure consistency.
- Supervise, advise, and evaluate assigned staff, as required.
- Prepare, analyze and provide reports on miscellaneous subjects, as requested.
- Serve as liaison between College departments, vendors, government agencies and/or other external organizations.
- Develop and manage operating budget for assigned division or function, as required.
- Analyze data and develop reports for learning outcome assessment projects.
- Obtain and analyze data for student success for performance indicators and for ad hoc and grant evaluations.
- Design, create, and interpret surveys for stakeholders.
- Analyze data from surveys for stakeholders.
- Prepare written reports, Power BI reports and Power BI dashboards to share assessment and survey results.
- Present findings from surveys and other projects to campus community.
- Review research projects for potential risk to participants and to ensure appropriate research methodology and resources. Support the CCBC IRB process.
Master’s degree and three (3) years’ experience in a social science, business or similar discipline requiring course work in research design, statistics, and data analysis. Documented experience with SPSS or similar statistical analysis software. Experience and proficiency with quantitative and qualitative data analysis including multivariate techniques. Experience and proficiency with Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization software. Documented awareness and understanding of student learning outcomes assessment and institutional effectiveness in higher education. Proven competency performing general and survey research, including research design, statistical research methods, data collection and transformation, data analyses and evaluation.
Flexible Spending Accounts