Thank you for visiting the AIR Job Board. We are experiencing technical difficulties resulting in some job listings not appearing at this time. Rest assured, our team is working diligently to resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. Be sure to check back soon!
- To provide the highest level of professionalism and customer service to all constituents.
- To assist the Senior Vice President by managing the administrative, reporting, and technical responsibilities of the Office of Institutional Research.
- Extract, manage, and maintain complex data sets from the institutional data systems, including the Ellucian Colleague student information system.
- Work collegially with a wide variety of internal and external constituencies to respond to monthly, annual, and ad hoc data requests.
- Collaborate with faculty members and administrative staff on the preparation and development of research grant opportunities.
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience and prudence handling confidential information required.
- To accept and perform other duties as assigned.
- To attend department meetings and student recognition ceremonies, as required, including the graduation ceremonies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master's Degree from a regionally accredited institution with course work in Research and Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Educational Research, Psychology, or a related field. Doctorate Degree preferred.
- At least three years of experience in the areas of data analysis, reporting to external entities (e.g., State, Regional, Federal), strategic planning, and institutional research.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relational databases including SQL, and experience in programmable software (e.g., SPSS, SAS, Tableau, Power Bi, R)
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel (i.e., pivot tables, advanced formulas).
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen orientation to detail, deadline, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to share research, best practices, and professional development knowledge with a variety of audiences.
Live and work in paradise! Hodges University is located in sunny, Ft. Myers, Florida on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast. The region is home to over 1 million year-round residents who take advantage of entertainment Everglades or Art Shows on Fifth Avenue, Fine dining on cuisine from all over the world or fishing for your own fresh catch, world-class golfing or Warm Mineral Springs, the Ferry to Key West or the Edison/Ford Winter estates, and the REVS Institute for Automotive Research and Historical Study or the Rodeo in Arcadia. Our economy is among the more diversified in the state and our region continues to grow.
Hodges University is a dynamic, entrepreneurial institution of higher education that espouses the non-traditional, not just in the students, we serve but in the opportunities, we leverage. We offer workforce focused certificates and degrees in areas such as clinical healthcare, business, law, psychology, and information technology. We are the regions only federally designated Hispanic Serving Institution (HIS) and offer a robust English as a Second Language (ESL) program - on campus, online, and in satellite locations. All of our learning environments are TEC-enabled, which means, for the majority of classes, students can pick both how and when they go to class - in person, online, or virtual - each time the class meets!