The Director of Institutional Research provides vision and leadership for guiding the university’s institutional research efforts, particularly those associated with student success and institutional effectiveness. The Director provides information and analytic support to the University’s administrative decision-makers in order to facilitate strategic planning, policy making, resource allocations, enrollment projections, and other processes requiring sound strategic analysis.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- Master’s degree, or equivalency, in statistics, business, social sciences or a related field is required.
- Minimum of five years in college or university institutional research or a comparable research-related position.
- Experience in higher education data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- CPA or related professional certification would be helpful.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical packages.
- Knowledge of higher education principles, practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with regional accreditation practices and standards.