- curriculum vitae
- cover letter
- 2 names and contact information of references
Applications must be sent electronically in PDF format.
Review of applications will begin as soon as possible and continue until the position is filled.
in support of planning, assessment, and decision-making across the University. Roles and responsibilities
for the position include:
o Providing internal, French Rectorat, US Delaware, and US Federal reports in a timely and accurate
manner using the Institution’s administrative software and other resources while communicating with
other Institution departments (e.g.: Admissions and Finance) and personnel to ensure uniformity and
consistency of required reports.
o Providing accurate and highly sensitive information to the President, the Provost, University
Leadership, and the Board of Trustees in advance of regular annual reporting periods and in response
to one-off requests.
o Generating three-year enrollment forecasts in collaboration with Admissions in support of the
o Developing, maintaining, and updating reports to fulfill recurring data needs for internal and external
reporting requirements; creating and presenting dynamic reports and data sets to support timely
o Designing and maintaining web survey and dashboard instruments (e.g.: PowerBI, Explorance Blue,
Survey Monkey) and performing online reporting; preparing oral and written presentations of data
o Running Annual Survey processes with outside entities (HEDS Alumni and Senior Surveys, College
o Providing training and support to others regarding the planning, analyzing, and reporting processes
to be used in research.
o Producing tables, graphs, and narrative analysis to easily display and summarize University data such
as student cohort tracking, enrollments, full-time student equivalency (FTE), and survey results for
use in Leadership presentations.
o Performing periodic review of written procedures (reports) and updates as necessary to maintain a
current and complete reference manual, including the maintenance of an institutional research
calendar to ensure that cyclical project timelines are met.
o Monitoring Institutional compliance with relevant French, European, US Delaware, and US Federal
o Serving on University committees as assigned by the supervisor or the Provost such as the Data
Governance Committee or the Data Protection Oversight Committee.
o Managing the IR helpdesk
o Performing other related duties as assigned
• Three years of professional experience with a familiarity of the US system of higher education
• Demonstrated ability to collect, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data (e.g.:
research design, statistical methods, visual displays of data, interpretation of results)
• Experience with statistical analysis software (e.g. DataDesk, Eviews, SPSS).
• Some ability writing code (Python, R, etc.)
• Advanced proficiency with SQL.
• Experience with writing, modifying, and troubleshooting complex SQL statements.
• Experience in managing data and data systems that support reporting and decision-making,
including the ability to create and maintain complex databases and manipulate large data sets.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite applications.
• Web authoring skills.
• Native English level required, strong oral and written communication skills and successful
experience interpreting and explaining detailed information to a variety of constituents.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in French.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and with guidance, ability to function as an
• Experience with creating interactive reports and dashboards using Microsoft technologies: SSRS
reporting, SharePoint, Office 365, Power BI.
Master’s degree-granting institution with a Liberal Arts core, dedicated to the advancement of the Arts &
Sciences in an international and multicultural environment. AUP brings together the values of the
American higher education system with its location in Paris and Europe. AUP is accredited in the United
States of America by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges
and Schools. AUP has cooperative agreements with a number of USA-based universities