- Assists with data collection and reporting for all key institutional assessment processes (environmental scans, gap analysis, key performance indicators, assessment of student learning, administrative services, and program review).
- Supervises the technical aspect of assessment (Watermark software).
- Design, coordinate and administer surveys in Qualtrics and prepare statistical summaries of the findings.
- Participates in accurately preparing census files for state and federal SURE/IPEDS reporting, and works with the appropriate offices to identify and correct data errors.
- Assists with creating a culture of assessment on campus.
- Monitors the College's central assessment warehouse (Watermark) for data in support of the College's missions and goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Institutional Research.
- Master's degree and three years of experience working with data preparation, coordination and/or reporting in higher education required.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge working with Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel required.
- Experience using statistical programs (e.g. SPSS or R) required.
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague and Watermark assessment software strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success with assessment initiatives preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication (written and verbal) skills are critical as is the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external constituents.
- Detail-oriented, able to work independently, handle multiple ongoing projects, and meet deadlines.
There are a variety of benefits available to full-time employees at Passaic County Community College, including health, dental, retirement, life insurance, and voluntary supplemental retirement annuities.
Health benefits are administered through the State of New Jersey Division of Pensions and Benefits. The carrier for dental benefits is Horizon Blue Cross / Blue Shield of New Jersey.