- Work on 4-6 research/evaluation projects (except when they are very large)
- Oversee the work of 1-4 junior Research & Evaluation staff who are involved with the project
- Three (3) or more years of Education and/or experience in social science research or evaluation experience.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts and additional course work.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods and analytical skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the conceptual and theoretical issues that underlie research and evaluation, particularly in education
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated project management skills
As science and technology increasingly shape our lives, the Museum of Science strives to equip and inspire everyone to use science for the global good. Among the world’s largest science centers and New England’s most attended cultural institution, we engage nearly five million people a year – at Science Park and in museums around the world, in classrooms, and online.
The Museum’s singular location connecting Boston and Cambridge puts us at the junction of some of the world’s most influential academic institutions and industries, local and state government, schools, and the public. Trusted by each sector, we are ideally positioned to convene, inspire, and create meaningful experiences for all.