- Compile, analyze, verify, and report institutional data extracts from the student information system (Banner) and the university data warehouse in compliance with reporting requirements of federal and state agencies, accrediting bodies, management needs, and ad hoc requests.
- Design, implement, and summarize complex analytical research into coherent reports for use in decision-making based on statistical analysis of institutional data.
- Develop, maintain and update data visualizations and institutional dashboards in response to the information needs of campus leaders using Tableau.
- Respond to external surveys from publishers of higher education directories and routine requests for information from other external agencies.
- Collect information from various sources to complete surveys; ensure data is accurate, complete, and timely.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not exclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization plus 2 years of relevant professional experience, or, a Master’s degree or higher in a relevant area of study. Degree must be conferred by the start date of the position. Degree requirements may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Master’s degree in statistics, data science, or equivalent is highly desirable.