Application Deadline: Required application materials must be completed and submitted online by 3 p.m., January 25, 2022.
REQUIRED ONLINE APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Clark College online application
- Current resume, with a minimum of three references listed
- Cover letter describing background and experience related to qualifications and responsibilities of the position
- Responses to the supplemental questions included in the online application process
Please apply online at www.clark.edu/jobs.
To contact Clark College Human Resources, please call (360) 992-2105.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Contact Human Resources at (360) 992-2105 or by video phone at (360) 991-0901.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on or near college property, and crime statistics for the most recent 3-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133 or email@example.com. The most recent Annual Security Report, written in compliance with the Clery Act, can be reviewed here: http://www.clark.edu/campus-life/student-support/security/report.php.
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
January 4, 2022
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide AIR office support including the office spaces and virtual processes, logging, organizing, monitoring and assisting with the work of AIR, attending meetings and providing notes, scheduling, monitoring and documenting office policy, procedures and practices and performing other duties as assigned.
- Support AIR and the campus with customer service including related survey, reporting and accountability software support, general education, transfer core, academic department and operational department assessment, analytic and research work. Support to be provided to AIR, faculty, staff, deans, and students as appropriate.
- User account administration and user training
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Entry and updating of survey forms
- Data entry and extraction
- Log, monitor and assist with internal and external insight requests
- Historic/longitudinal data integrity, cleaning, and alignment
- Internal processing (annual roll-overs; facilitate annual processes)
- Report generation (data export; summary; infographic assistance)
- Procuring data from research and/or existing systems
- Assistance with AIR work supporting strategic planning and alignment, including Clark College Strategic Plan 2022+, Strategic Enrollment Management Plan, Strategic Diversity Plan, College Master Plan, Guided Pathways, and more.
- Assistance and support on AIR-related accreditation work including regional, state, national and department/program-specific accreditation.
- Support of general education and transfer core curriculum assessment planning, activities, reporting and documentation.
- Assistance and liaison to AIR and the college website team(s) in building and maintaining the AIR Clarknet page and external-facing web/publications.
- Assistance with Human Research Board facilitation and execution.
- Assistance with tenure office support and Faculty Excellence, if/as needed.
- Maintain the highest levels of appropriate institutional confidentiality, privacy and security for data, users, systems and individuals.
- Perform related duties as required.
Position Requirements and Competencies:
Candidates will be evaluated based on application materials, including the supplemental questions and personal interview(s), and will be required to demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, research, or assessment related fields, OR equivalent related work experience.
- One (1) year experience administering user accounts and providing end-user training.
- Experience in SurveyMonkey, Outcomes Assessment Tool, Qualtrics, course evaluations and software, enterprise data systems, external survey coordination, etc.
- Strong knowledge of office administration duties including timely and accurate data entry, organized record keeping, and thorough report development.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills – able to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse contingency of faculty, staff, and students.
- Ability to excel at using computers and technology in daily course of work. Able to quickly adapt to and gain expertise in university computer systems and multiple software systems.
- Ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects and balancing accomplishment of regular daily, weekly, monthly, and annual tasks.
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and demands in a fluid and flexible manner.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle confidential information with good judgement, tact and discretion.
- Demonstrated collegial and collaborative approach to working in a team environment.
- Vaccination requirement: Per Washington State Proclamation 21-14.1: college employees must be fully vaccinated. Your COVID-19 vaccine status must be validated by the Human Resources office prior to the commencement of work. Requesting a disability or religious exemption would be done through the Human Resources office.
Clark College is currently accepting applications for a full-time, permanent classified Administrative Assistant 3 in the Assessment and Institutional Research (AIR) department. This position will support the AIR mission by serving and supporting a culture of data-informed decision-making and assessment across the college at institutional and departmental levels; aligning and operationalizing mission and mission across the college; advising and informing planning, processes, outcomes, services and results of assessment and institutional research.
At Clark, we value equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to growing, learning, and supporting our employees. Our Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ODEI) supports individuals with their academic, personal, and professional development, as well as provides training and educational resources for all members of the college community around diversity, inclusion, power, privilege, inequity, social equity, and social justice. The college offers further professional development for our employees through opportunities such as Employee Resource Groups, Social Justice Leadership Institute, Cross Institution Faculty of Color Mentorship program, Administrators of Color Leadership Program, and Faculty and Staff of Color Conference.
Clark College values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College provides equal opportunity in education and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, citizenship, immigration status or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. Prohibited sex discrimination includes sexual harassment (unwelcome sexual conduct of various types). The college considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, vision, and values of the college. All faculty and staff hired at Clark College are encouraged to embrace, continually support, and enhance social equity on our campus and in our community. The college provides reasonable accommodations for qualified students, employees, and applicants with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Federal Rehabilitation Act. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, Title II and Title IX, and Affirmative Action: Yaju Dharmarajah, Director of Labor and Compliance, 360-992-2317, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Baird 012, Vancouver, Washington 98663. Clark College is a smoke-free/drug free environment. This recruitment announcement does not reflect the entire job description and can be changed and or modified without notice.
Benefits package includes insurance, retirement, annual and sick leave, disability, flexible spending account, and tuition waiver.