- Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy and mission of a comprehensive community college.
- Work collaboratively with others in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Work collaboratively in a diverse, inclusive and student-centered environment, with students of various learning styles, cultures, identities, and life-experiences.
- Work collaboratively with others and provide quality customer service in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Collect, analyze, and report data for both internal and external communities.
- Maintain compliance with IPEDS and other federal and State reporting requirements.
- Respond to requests for information from publishers of college guidebooks and other surveys.
- Provide responses to ongoing and ad hoc requests for institutional information.
- Utilize knowledge of research techniques, including planning studies and investigations, determining variables, developing bibliographical and other sources of data, and preparing research reports.
- Utilize knowledge of statistical principles and procedures, sampling and survey techniques.
- MS Office or comparable software packages.
- Update the Office Factbook.
- Develop and maintain the Office web site.
- Prepare and deliver presentations of research findings.
- Effectively gather, compile, and analyze research data and present data in tabular, pictorial, and graphic form.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive reports.
- Utilize MS Office or comparable software packages.
- Perform other related duties as required or as assigned by the Director or Associate Vice President of Impact and Institutional Effectiveness
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; utilize excellent organizational skills
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
At CCRI, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse campus community. We strive to hire and retain culturally competent faculty and staff members who reflect the demographics of our state and our increasingly diverse student population.
We believe that our diversity is our strength. We celebrate, support and thrive on the diverse experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that are represented across our four campuses.
We are OneCCRI, working together to prepare learners to achieve their highest potential.
To learn about what employees value at CCRI and what it means to work here, please read about our Guiding Principles and watch videos of our employees doing what they do best:
Full-time employees enjoy an array of benefits, including:
• Comprehensive Health Benefits and Rewards for Wellness Incentives
• Paid Time Off
• Parental Leave
• In-State Tuition Waivers
• Legal Care Insurance
For a complete listing, visit: https://ccri.edu/hr/benefits/index.html