- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Unofficial Transcripts
The emphasis of this position will be on collecting and summarizing data to support decision making utilizing best practices in reporting, presenting, and visualizing data. One of the primary areas of focus will be survey administration.
Work contacts will include administrators, faculty, staff, students, representatives of business/industry, community organizations, accrediting agencies, and State and Federal education entities.
- Collaborates with partners in the development of institutional surveys. Oversees the development and administration of surveys and analyzes and summarizes survey results to be distributed in written format to survey stakeholders.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and summarizes data to support institutional decision-making and policy analysis.
- Gathers data for and assists with the compiling, process tracking and writing of documents related to new programs, substantive changes and various other types of institutional, state and federal reporting.
- Responds to internal requests for time-critical, ad-hoc requests for data and information.
- Organizes, analyzes and interprets information clearly and effectively, in written and/or visual form.
- Develops and implements procedures for collecting, analyzing and reporting qualitative and quantitative information.
- Analyzes trends in community college education, college characteristics and community characteristics to assist with the planning and information needs of the College.
- Assists with conducting effective environmental scans of both internal and external trends on a regular basis.
- Learns and applies emerging technologies and advances as necessary to perform duties in an efficient, organized, and timely manner.
- Promote and support the College’s diversity goals; promote/support Access, Fair Employment, EEO, Equity and Diversity programs.
- Promote and support the College’s organizational environment goals. Maximize operational efficiency by enhancing policies and procedures, staffing, and communication processes and practices. Enhance positive communication processes and practices, and maximize a positive and engaging organizational environment by encouraging input, reflective and transparent communication, and compassion and respect toward the views and ideas of others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social/behavioral sciences, education, or other related field of study.
- Three (3) years work experience related to data analysis and/or research.
- Master’s Degree in social/behavioral sciences, education, or other related field.
- Work experience in a post-secondary environment.
- Work experience in research, data collection, analysis, and data visualization.
- Experience with human subjects research and/or training in human subjects research guidelines and review.
- Familiarity with survey design and Qualtrics survey software.
- Experience with Tableau Software.
SCC is a public two-year institution of higher education serving a 15-county area in southeast Nebraska. The College operates full-service campuses in Beatrice, Lincoln and Milford, as well as learning centers in Falls City, Hebron, Nebraska City, Plattsmouth, Wahoo, and York. SCC also has additional Lincoln locations.
Southeast Community College offers an excellent benefit package.
(Because of benefits structure compensation is higher than it appears in posted base salary.)