Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Train team members on tool and process use.
- Monitor tool use, announcements, and updates to ensure teams are following best practices
- Construct and coordinate operational and process-based OKRs.
- Implement data visualizations that aid the Product and UX teams in data-driven decision making.
- Develop data requirements and work with engineering and PMO to capture and provide visualizations for the data.
- Develop summary reports and provide them to management.
- Provide data insights that inform the Product Development Framework.
- Develop and track key metrics that inform scorecards.
- Implement Product Development Framework with the Product and UX teams, including developing risk mitigation plans.
- Understand and manage cross-team dependencies for initiatives through the Development phase.
- Monitor and provide insights into teams and progress against initiatives and milestones.
- Work with UX/Product leadership team to manage staff and resources for initiatives across UX Design and Research.
- Liaise with the technology team to increase awareness of Product and UX processes.
- Coordinate and run training for initiative teams as needed.
- Gather team feedback and present insights.
- Report on initiative performance to executive team and directors from Discovery to Release Planning.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Ensure relevant standards, process, and regulations are upheld.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- 3+ years' project management experience with a history of delivering projects on time
- Strong ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to self-start and communicate effectively across teams
- Familiar with the higher education market and buying cycle
- Experience with lean and agile methodologies
Regular full-time and qualifying part-time employees and their dependents are eligible for Macmillan benefits, effective on the employee’s date of hire. Macmillan also offers health benefits coverage to qualifying same-sex and opposite-sex domestic partners (may require additional documentation) of active employees.
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Generous Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Contributions to your 401k retirement account through Fidelity (US)
- Generous paid time off policy and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program, Education Assistance Program
- 100% employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- And much more!