This position is open until filled, applications received on or before May 16, 2022 will receive first consideration.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Implementing an effective reporting system by using University reporting tools.
- Developing reports for administrative offices, colleges and departments to access needed data and information for decision-making.
- Developing and preparing reports to produce quality reports related to a broad variety of metrics from live and archived data in coordination with IR staff. Working to ensure data security and appropriate access for office and University personnel.
- Developing self-service data reports for University academic and administrative departments as directed by IR Director, and based on University reporting tool standards.
- Working within current resources to develop innovative and practical solutions to problems.
- Analyzing requests and communicating with users to clarify reporting needs.
- Managing user access to the reporting system.
- Training users to use reporting tools and in secure data handling practices.
- Ensuring data integrity and security according to standards.
- Creating training materials and documentation for reporting processes according to standards.
- Experience designing programs and performing data analysis and business intelligence.
- Experience writing in one or more commonly used programming languages (e.g., SAS, PL/SQL, R, SPSS) to work with relational data bases.
- Experience writing program documentation in accordance with published standards.
- Experience with data security standards.
- Experience with systems design.
- Experience in working with Windows operating systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent