- Develop, document, implement, and maintain the FSOP Assessment Plan, alongside Feik School of Pharmacy (FSOP) faculty.
- Coordinate with Institutional Research, Institutional Effectiveness Committee, the Associate Provost for Assessment, and others for the articulation of campus-wide reporting on assessment.
- Manage systems for collecting, analyzing, and reporting data related to student learning, program outcome performance, and mission effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain assessment reports to facilitate data-driven improvements in programming and student learning, and for continuing ACPE accreditation activities.
- Coordinate and oversee direct/indirect assessment activities, including course evaluations, focus groups, and other instruments.
- Manage the ExamSoft portal to assist faculty and students.
- Assist faculty with data analysis.
- Pursue professional development in academic assessment and institutional research.
- Maintain excellent communication on all tasks and projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Work Experience
- Working expertise with statistics and applied data management for research, development, and continuous quality improvements.
- Must be organized and have an attention for detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize responsibilities, and coordinate numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Must have expertise with information technology and the ability to present complex reports to those with less or no expertise.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge with MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in data preparation and statistical analysis, to include building complex electronic reports requiring relational database experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with project management and documentation.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with Qualtrix or online survey tools, as well as best practices for direct/indirect assessments.
- Master’s Degree in information management, statistics, assessment or related field.
- Experience working with computer based testing (ExamSoft), learning management systems (Canvas), and online assessment platforms.
- Experience with routine software, particularly utilizing advanced functions.
- Moderate to advanced skills in SPSS or other statistical program like R
University of the Incarnate Word is a Catholic institution that welcomes to its community persons of diverse backgrounds, in the belief that their respectful interaction advances the discovery of truth, mutual understanding, self-realization, and the common good.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Additional holidays
Application Due Date: 2022-07-29
Job Start Date: 2022-06-07
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience.
City: San Antonio
Institution: University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy
Reports To: Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
Staff # Reporting to Position: 0
Reports In Office: Academic Affairs
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
Top of List Post a Job