30% Strategic Planning Coordination
· Coordinate strategic planning activities that support University level initiatives, such as the University strategic plan, campus master plan, and other plans that support the overall mission of the University.
· Manage, review, analyze, and report on information gathered during planning activities.
· Collaborate with leaders and colleagues in other University offices that are involved in University strategic planning initiatives.
· Research strategic planning best practices.
25% Benchmarking Analysis
· Compare the University to peer institutions on metrics and prepare findings in dashboards and reports for University leadership.
· Research University rankings and report findings on how the University compares to other institutions.
· Develop and maintain an environmental scan to be used in strategic planning initiatives and accreditation reporting.
20% Strategic Planning Implementation and Assessment
· Coordinate and facilitate strategic plan implementation activities across the University.
· Facilitate the process of developing metrics that measure the progress of University level planning initiatives.
· Conceptualize, coordinate the development of, and maintain dashboards that present metrics in support of strategic planning initiatives.
· Prepare reports and presentations for University leadership on the progress of strategic planning initiatives.
20% Strategic Planning Consultation
· Consult with and provide strategic planning resources to University departments and units on strategic planning efforts that support the University strategic plan.
· Develop, enhance, and maintain strategic planning resources for the strategic planning website.
5% Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors or equivalent degree
2. Minimum one year of full time (or part-time equivalent) experience in strategic planning, project management, business operations, and/or a related field.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
5. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
1. Master’s degree
2. Experience conducting qualitative research
3. Experience developing and reporting on quantitative metrics
4. Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other business intelligence tools
5. Experience working in higher education
6. Experience working in a cross-departmental team environment
7. Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness of meeting project timelines