To apply, please provide resume and cover letter.
Data Analyst (paycomonline.net)
- Perform data analysis to support client objectives, turning data into insights that drive business decisions.
- Define and scope report requirements (in collaboration with clients), design and develop report-oriented code (either in SAS or SQL); build, test, and standardize reports, data visualizations, and dashboards (either in Tableau or Excel).
- Ensure data quality and integrity by participating in database QA and client report peer review process.
- Identify and prepare data content for webinars and public communications and presentations; collaborate with clients to define the scope of new analyses and present completed reports to client stakeholders.
- In collaboration with Client Solutions Team, partner with individual client institutions to tailor the implementation of Academic Analytics products and solutions to each client’s unique needs.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years data analysis experience or academic training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and a solutions-oriented, innovative approach to exploring data
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and/or SAS required
- Extensive knowledge of Tableau Desktop required
- Understanding of basic statistics and research methods
- Experience working in higher education and/or institutional research a plus