- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical discipline such as mathematics, computer information systems, quantitative social science or a related field
- Experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified, such as statistical data collection or data manipulation via work experience or college course work
- Experience collaborating with constituencies to establish customer needs
- Master’s degree in an analytical discipline such as mathematics, computer information systems or related field with an emphasis on quantitative research methods and statistics
- Previous experience in higher education, particularly related to institutional research
- Understanding of dimensional modeling and previous experience in supporting broad user base in Business Intelligence environment
Rensselaer welcomes undergraduate and graduate students to campus for an in-person academic experience. To support this experience, all faculty and staff are expected to work primarily onsite. Rensselaer requires all faculty and staff to be vaccinated (and boosted when eligible) against COVID-19. Requests for exemptions for medical or religious reasons will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Are you ready to change the world? Apply now!
Why Rensselaer? Our dynamic global community of changemakers includes some of the world’s leading researchers, students, alumni, and faculty who ask the important questions and devise the scientific and technological innovations that make the world a better place for all of humanity. Nestled on a beautiful 275-acre campus in upstate NY, Rensselaer is home to five schools, 32 research centers, three makerspaces, an observatory, and one of the world’s fastest supercomputers.
Rensselaer faculty and alumni include more than 145 National Academy members, six members of the National Inventors Hall of Fame, six National Medal of Technology winners, five National Medal of Science winners, three astronauts, and a Nobel Prize winner in Physics. With nearly 200 years of experience advancing scientific and technological knowledge, Rensselaer remains focused on addressing global challenges with a spirit of ingenuity and collaboration. To learn more, please visit www.rpi.edu.