- Utilizing research databases and automated reports.
- Develops, organizes and reports information including but not limited to:
- Enrollment and Admissions
- Student Retention
- Persistence and Graduation University
- Student, Admissions
- Faculty and Staff Profiles Credit Hours
- Comparative Reports Degrees Awarded Programs
- Majors Quick Facts Fact Book Internal Reporting
- Collaborates with the University on Information Needs:
- Data Analysis and maintenance Maintenance of IR Shared Drive and departmental shared drive (IRC).
- Maintain content on IR Department Web Site including IR dashboards Report development, report revision, process improvement and reporting accuracy for effective operations.
- Leads or participates in meetings to better understand the information needs of various University constituents.
- Reporting contact and key holder for various federal and state surveys i.e. IPEDS ICUT THECB.
- Report contact for various institutional surveys i.e. US News Common Data Set, College Board Peterson’s VA Enrollment ratios, NC-Sara, NSSE.
- Supports special projects for the Provost Office and campus i.e. Program Review , SACSCOC, Grant Work, Adhoc as needed.
- Provide training for staff increasing knowledge on the uses of technology and data integration.
- Other duties as assigned by Provost Office.
|Education, Certifications and/or Licenses||
Texas Wesleyan University, guided by its deep Methodist heritage, provides transformational learning experiences and research opportunities to a diverse group of students to develop their full potential as individuals and as members of the world community.
The university’s faculty and staff engage in scholarship and research that inform teaching and advance knowledge and understanding, as well as innovative teaching skills and delivery modalities to afford each student individual attention to develop critical thinking, analytical reasoning and creative problem-solving skills through a small community approach that allows tailored student experiences in and outside the classroom.
With a belief that a liberal arts and sciences education develops the mental agility and social awareness to elevate socioeconomic mobility, the university’s faculty and staff are dedicated to facilitating success among students from all backgrounds in all levels of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in persisting to college degrees that enhance their own lives, the lives of their families, and the strength of their communities.
Here at Texas Wesleyan University, we offer a comprehensive health and retirement plan.
Please view our updated Benefits Booklet 2022 for more information.
Below are highlights of the main features of the Texas Wesleyan University Employee Benefits Program:
- Paid Break Days
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Waiver
- Paid Jury Duty
- Reserved Parking
- Sick Leave
- Gym, Library and other facilities usage
- Lactation Room
If you have any additional questions, please email Human Resources or call 817-531-4403.