Go here to apply.
• Completes assigned projects with accuracy adhering to project deadlines.
• Provides reliable, relevant, and accurate data and information to facilitate planning, budgeting, program evaluation, and development of policy decisions.
• Learns ADHE report terminology and codes.
• Learns common IR terminology and definitions.
• Administers surveys to current students and past students.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to extract data from database using various computer software applications.
- Ability to analyze data and identify inconsistencies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and relationship-building skills required to provide information to state agencies, federal agencies, staff, and campus personnel and the ability to work collaboratively and diplomatically with diverse faculty, staff, and administrators in an environment that values shared governance.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with relational database management systems such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
- Proficiency in SQL.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience working with higher education data.