Florida Southern College is committed to diversity and inclusion in hiring, campus life, and intellectual engagement and welcomes applications from all interested candidates. The college actively seeks a wide variety of candidates and enthusiastically looks to diversify our workforce. Florida Southern College has a strong commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The college recruits, hires, trains, transfers, promotes and compensates individuals and makes all personnel decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the job, in accordance with applicable law.
Responsible for the oversight of enrollment compliance and reporting activities and works closely with partnering departments, as well as others both on and off campus, to ensure the College is in full compliance with the various rules and regulations for which the College is responsible.
- National Student Clearinghouse Reporting –Generate and process reporting of enrollment and degree certification data to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Process errors promptly and efficiently, resolving discrepancies in reporting.
- Minimize future reporting errors by correcting student data within Jenzabar EX.
- Timely and accurately respond to audit requests.
- Coordinate calendar schedule for enrollment reporting.
- Compliance and Data Maintenance –Maintain student records, associated policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with federal and state laws and institutional policy.
- Ensure the compliance procedures are revised or established for records to be archived and/or retrieved.
- Create and maintain academic and enrollment records in compliance with institutional, state, and federal policies.
- Collaborate with other offices such as Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and Admissions to support and facilitate enrollment record compliance.
- Internal and External Reporting –Maintain and run reports for the Office of the Registrar including Admissions-to-Registration Transfers, academic notation lists, advising file label reports, and other reports as directed. Assist the Director with the preparation of reports and data for external and internal reporting requirements.
- External reports include US News and World Reports, Princeton Review, Peterson’s Surveys, Barron’s Educational Survey, Annual Survey of Colleges, and other profiles.
- Teacher Workshops –process applications for non-degree-seeking individuals intending to register for education recertification courses.
- Contribute to the success of the Office of the Institutional Research by performing all other duties as needed to drive the vision, fulfill the mission, and abide by the values of the College
- Associate’s degree or 60 semester hours of earned college credit required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least one year of experience in an office setting; ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Knowledge of current records, registration, and enrollment policies as well as processes and academic policy trends preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; understanding of computerized information systems; working knowledge of report building. Experience with InfoMaker and Jenzabar J1 preferred.
- Demonstrated data management skills and knowledge of privacy and confidentiality rules as they relate to student information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills resulting in ability to work cooperatively with various constituencies.
- Commitment to quality service to students, faculty and other constituents.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.