To be considered for this position, you must apply online at https://careers.purdue.edu/FW, requisition ID 21966
- For the highest consideration, please submit a resume cover letter and contact information for three professional references
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Respond to "COGNOS Report Requests" and work with different campus departments to identify, write, and/or modify COGNOS reports for use.
- Support project teams in solving complex and critical campus initiatives using COGNOS as part of the solution.
- Track and maintain COGNOS licenses and grant licenses to new users.
- Train and support COGNOS authors and consumers.
- Support COGNOS upgrades/patches, and participate in testing and troubleshooting.
- Monitor Operational Data Store (ODS) jobs.
- Support Lead COGNOS Developer.
- Minimum three years experience of experience using COGNOS
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with stakeholders and working effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
Purdue University Fort Wayne is located in Indiana’s second-largest city and offers a traditional campus experience within a thriving metropolitan setting. As part of the venerable Purdue University system, students earn undergraduate and graduate degrees from one of the most trusted and prestigious brands in higher education.
Comprising almost 600 beautiful acres on the banks of the St. Joseph River, the university conveys a significant presence in the region and boasts a modern campus that includes well-equipped classrooms, impressive research labs, first-rate student housing, popular restaurants and retail, and inviting gathering spaces. The campus serves as the epicenter of culture and entertainment for the region and presents thousands of lectures, musical performances, theatrical productions, art exhibitions, and sporting events annually.
With more than 8,000 students and 300 full-time faculty members, Purdue Fort Wayne is perfectly sized to offer small classes and individualized attention, yet large enough to have all the attributes of a major research university. Students have the opportunity to work alongside faculty to tackle real-world challenges through groundbreaking research, to create exciting new scholarship, and explore new facets of creative expression.
- Free tuition through Purdue University Global.
- Fee remission for a traditional Purdue degree for yourself, your spouse, and your children.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance are available on the first day of employment.
- Additional voluntary benefits.
- Retirement benefits.
- Paid Time Off.
- Support for professional development opportunities.
- Live and work in an affordable, family-friendly community.