Applications are accepted online at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/csbsju/jobs/3692349/assistant-director-office-of-institutional-research-and-assessment
Applicants must complete an application and attach a cover letter and resume. Official transcript required at time of hire.
If you require special accommodations to participate in the College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University hiring process, please contact us at (320) 363-5282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of CSB and SJU to conduct pre-employment background checks.
Women, individuals of diverse racial and cultural backgrounds, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employers.
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment at the College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University invites applications for the full-time, benefit-eligible position of Assistant Director, Office of Institutional Research and Assessment. This position works collaboratively with faculty, staff, administrators, students, and academic committees/groups in the areas of institutional research and effectiveness, including supporting internal and external data reporting, leading survey research, and creating analyses that demonstrate college performance and respond to environmental issues.
- Report and present quantitative and non-quantitative information to state, federal, and regional regulators and accreditors, and ensure that external reporting requirements are met in accordance with the department calendar.
- Lead, prepare, and/or support research studies and analysis related to enrollment, completion, outcomes, satisfaction, marketing, and finance, as well as regional and national trends in economics, demographics, and other issues related to higher education.
- Hire, supervise, and mentor student employees who perform work in support of the department.
- Collect and extract data from university systems and satisfaction surveys, and maintain databases and data infrastructure, in cooperation with Information Technology Services and other offices.
- Collaborate with and support the efforts of team members who focus on academic assessment and program review, student success, and institutional planning.
- Perform other duties, such as representing the Director/Office at meetings, conferences, and institutional committees, as assigned.
Together, the College of Saint Benedict (CSB), for women, and Saint John’s University (SJU), for men, form a one-of-a-kind partnership of two top colleges – combining the abundant opportunities of a larger university with the small class sizes and personal attention of an exceptional liberal arts college. The 2,700 undergraduate students attend classes and participate in activities together, and students from both colleges share academic, athletic and dining facilities on both campuses. CSB/SJU offer a deeply engaging, highly residential, educational experience set on 3,300 acres of central Minnesota woods, lakes and prairies – just an hour from Minneapolis and St. Paul. Grounded in the Catholic and Benedictine traditions, and welcoming to all people, the CSB/SJU experience affirms the harmony of faith and reason, honors the full dignity of each person, and seeks to promote justice and the common good.