Persons interested in the above position should apply online. Please submit:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter with salary requirements
You may add up to four additional files/documents after uploading your resume/CV; you will be directed to the upload page after you complete your contact information.
Find full posting and application submission here.
- Manage a calendar of regular data needs and requests, working with departments to ensure items are rolled out or received in a timely manner.
- Support faculty and staff with recurring data requests for self-studies, annual reports, grants and other projects.
- Administer and compile data for campus surveys and assessment tools such as Student Exit Surveys, Campus Climate surveys, or National Survey of Student Engagement.
- Coordinate information for public-facing reports such as NC-SARA, US News and World Report, IPEDS, Princeton Review and the College Board.
- Produce recurring reports in support of effective operations across various departments, such as Enrollment Management.
- Maintain internal and external web pages for the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
- Maintain the budget for Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
- Assist in training and support of employees in regards data management best practices and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a field requiring quantitative skills.
- Experience working with qualitative data and analysis, preferably in higher education, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of higher education research and reporting requirements preferred
- Experience with data management systems preferred
- Experience with SQL, PowerBI and statistical software such as SPSS preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to function independently while operating effectively within a team environment
- Possess solid general computer skills, including ability to work in a Windows environment. Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet, and other programs as needed (e.g., mail merge, data base management). Familiarity with specific applications used by the University/Department a plus.
- Excellent oral and written skills and ability to communicate comfortably with students, colleagues, and external constituents
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex and multiple tasks in a professional and efficient manner
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism, leadership, creative problem solving, diplomacy, negotiation and sales skills, and the ability to manage complex projects with minimal supervision
- Professional, courteous demeanor and appearance; ability to engage positively and work professionally with students, faculty, staff and administration and represent the University professionally to the public
- Cultural competency to work with diverse student and/or employee population
- Commitment to the mission of the University of Saint Joseph
- Physical ability to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The University of Saint Joseph, founded by the Sisters of Mercy, provides a rigorous liberal arts and professional education for a diverse student population in an inclusive environment that encourages strong ethical values, personal integrity, and a sense of responsibility to the needs of society.
At University of Saint Joseph, our mission statement profoundly resonates with our faculty and staff and serves as the foundation upon which our employment policy is built.
We seek to attract, develop and retain individuals who are committed to our mission. We are committed to providing an environment where diverse talents, perspectives, experiences and contributions are recognized, and one that promotes the "growth of the whole person" with resources that enable employees to meet professional and personal life needs.
- 403(b) with employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off & 10 paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Tuition Waiver (include spouse & dependent waivers)
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- 529 CHET savings plan