- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Statistics, Social Sciences, or a related field, or the equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in institutional research (quantitative and qualitative research methodology), assessment, and/or planning.
- At least one year of supervisory experience or project management experience.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, ethnic, and ability backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff.
- Demonstrated successful interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
Shasta College is committed to providing its diverse student population with equitable education outcomes, contributing to the social, cultural, intellectual, and economic development of our communities. The college has been recognized as a leader in developing and implementing innovative education programs to increase student success, including accelerated pathways for high school students to achieve a bachelor's degree and for returning students to complete their Associate and Bachelor's degrees. Shasta College enrolls more than 11,000 students annually and provides educational services to students with a wide range of skills and abilities.
Our ideal candidate is motivated to join a campus community prioritizing the success of our racially and socio-economically diverse staff and student population. Providing equitable outcomes so all members of our community may enjoy safe, healthy, and vibrant educational and employment environments is critical to our success.
Administrator positions in the California Community College system offer a unique opportunity to contribute to the empowerment of our students seeking to improve their lives and communities. Our administrators manage a wide range of programs and lead faculty and staff in engaging our diverse employee and student populations, facilitating equitable outcomes for all through the management of our various employment and academic programs. As an administrator at Shasta College, you will join a vibrant community of professionals working collaboratively to provide a positive, healthy educational environment where our students experience diverse academic and cultural perspectives. A career at Shasta College offers a highly rewarding and enriching employment experience.
BENEFITS: Holiday, vacation and sick time will be provided. Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance provided at a share of cost on a pretax basis and an employee assistance program (EAP).
Employees have the option to contribute to:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 403(b) and 457 Retirement Plans
- Section 125 Plan including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Dependent Day Care Accounts
- Disability Income Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Only Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance