This position is located in the Administration building on the Grand Island Campus. This will not be a remote position, so successful candidate must reliably be able to report to the Grand Island Campus for their work.
Additionally, applicants should have a working knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS and have good communication skills in in order to exchange information, communicate in a positive manner, make presentations to internal and external audiences, and answer questions about College policies and procedures concerning Institutional Research.
Central Community College is a multi-campus community college serving a 25-county area in central Nebraska — approximately 14,000 square miles with a population of more than 300,000.
CCC offers 37 career and technical education programs with a focus on degree, diploma and certificate programs requiring two years or less to complete. The college also offers an academic transfer program for students who want to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree before transferring to a four-year college or university.
In addition, the college offers classes in communities throughout its 25-county service area, online learning, and training and development for businesses, industries and other organizations.
The central administration is located in Grand Island. Three main campuses are located in Columbus, Grand Island and Hastings. Educational centers are located in Holdrege, Kearney, Lexington and Ord. Additionally, CCC uses a variety of distance learning techniques to provide educational services in some 90 communities in its service area.
- Health and Dental (coverage starts on first day of full-time employment)
- The college’s health and dental insurance is with Blue Cross Blue Shield. CCC pays the entire premium of employee’s and dependents' medical and dental plans, regardless of coverage level.
- Choice of deductible
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account available
- The college matches an amount equal to the required employee contribution
- Faculty: Personal with pay: 4 days per contract year
- Staff: Vacation: 1.5 days on the first of every month
- Paid holidays
- Family illness leave: 3 days per fiscal year
- Illness leave: unlimited
- Bereavement leave
- Professional leave
- Tuition Remission for employees, spouse, and dependents
- Community partner discounts