Among the key duties of this position are:
- Work directly with faculty to design, administer, and evaluate quantitative assessments and instructional resources.
- Conduct basic item and test analyses, latent variable modeling, scaling, and equating.
- Collaborate with faculty to initiate, plan, and select, appropriate statistical and psychometric methodologies involved in the accurate scoring, analysis, and reporting of quantitative assessments.
- Collaborate with faculty to construct exam/quiz questions utilizing scientific methods/approaches based on comprehensive statistical analyses.
- Develop content / exam-specific test banks and evaluate item pools for suitability and assessment purposes.
- Contribute to course improvement and faculty development plans/programs that utilize evaluation data and best practices in instructional design and pedagogy to enhance faculty teaching and improve student learning outcomes.
- Analyze and interpret assessment data to identify longitudinal trends and cross-sectional patterns in student learning outcomes and/or programmatic data.
- Conduct faculty workshops/professional development on each of the aforementioned topics for faculty and SON leadership.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Applied Statistics, Data Science, Quantitative Psychology or related field plus three years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for a variety of audiences
- Experience in psychometric analyses
- Experience with statistical software and willingness to learn additional systems/platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Personal Time Off