- Facilitate with other team members as a partner with a passion for quality enhancement when overseeing various programs and individuals in the areas of institutional research, accreditation, and assessment to ensure compliance and/or the final product.
- Support theoretical and applied research, assessment, and continuous improvement initiatives, which may include, but are not limited to trends, usage, along with the quality and impact on the University’s mission and goals.
- Work in conjunction with Director to assist in budget management for a unit.
- Have a broad experience to include digital survey development, text and data analysis, program review, and evaluation for academic and non-academic areas
- Assist in providing leadership of assessment activities to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform related duties as assigned to support the mission of the University and its programs.
- Work with those responsible for regional and programmatic accreditation, including external reporting to ensure assessments and deliverables are conducted within established guidelines and policies.
- Provide research support in the preparation of comprehensive studies, policy development, and decision-making.
- Work with staff by managing project/survey oversight, review, analysis, and report production, including preparation and maintaining project documentation.
- Help ensure that programs and activities are aligned with the University’s strategic plan, accreditation criteria, and the foundations of continuous quality improvement.
- Provide training to those involved with assessment and accreditation activities, including the identification, foundational development, and evaluation of key assessments, data collection, analysis, interpretation, and plans for improvement based on the data.
- Use advanced technology and management concepts to address highly complex issues.
- Utilize project management skills to meet timelines and deliverables.
- Exercise good judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- A master’s degree is desired.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Comprehensive software knowledge and experience with student information systems, compliance software, statistical packages, and data visualization programs.
- Keen knowledge of guidelines and policies emerging from new federal statutes, accreditation standards, and state requirements.
- Leadership experience in training, development, and supervision of staff.
- Excellent communication, collaborative relations, and organizational skills.
- An understanding of Parker University, its history, and its mission is preferred, specifically in relation to the higher education market within which it resides or equivalent institutions with similar missions and educational contexts.
- Ability to train a wide range of diverse people on the foundational elements and traits of continuous quality improvement.
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills demonstrated by the ability to interact comfortably with a wide range of diverse people.
- Ability to write and edit reports based on data analyses, academic standards, and benchmarks.
Founded in 1982 by Dr. James William Parker, Parker University has more than 1,900 students and 34 academic programs. Parker University proudly offers its famed Doctor of Chiropractic degree, as well as its Health Science and Business and Technology programs.
Parker University has been recognized as a Great College to Work For® and one of the 25 Fastest-Growing Colleges in the U.S.