- Assure accreditation and compliance with CEPH, CAMHE, and other relevant accrediting bodies and ASPPH. Plan, initiate, monitor, and execute GWSPH re-accreditation processes.
- Provide outreach, collaboration and support to individual faculty, faculty committees and school leadership, in their efforts to evaluate and report on course and program quality, and meet accreditation standards.
- Guide individual faculty and programs in the selection of appropriate assessment and academic measurement techniques, for the purposes of accreditation and course/program quality.
- Supervise the Manager of Program and Data Analytics who is responsible for the design and operation of a data dashboard to improve compliance reporting and ongoing assessment of all academic programs at GWSPH and supporting a data-driven approach to improving teaching and learning.
- Support the university’s Middle States re-accreditation process and compliance.
- Support ongoing operation of all academic programs to advance academic mission and student experience at GWSPH, including:
- Act as SPH liaison with the University Academic Planning & Assessment department and registrar’s office to comply with administrative academic requirements in our curriculum.
- In collaboration with the Assistant Dean for Faculty Affairs, support periodic academic program reviews of all academic departments at GWSPH.
- Oversee Courseleaf and Bulletin for the School for all curriculum (course and program) transactions.
- Work closely with SPH Student Records and university departments responsible for DegreeMap to troubleshoot problems and remove obstacles tracking student’s completion of program requirements.
- Coordinate program information on the SPH website and in the Bulletin. Provide oversight for the academics pages of the SPH website including ongoing maintenance and improvements. Coordinate with the web team to recommend and implement updates to the website and information available to our students and applicants.
- Work on various projects, troubleshoot problems encountered within Academic Affairs on a variety of fronts, review policies and procedures, and act as a resource to provide general information about GWSPH.
- Experience with academic program assessment and accreditation at the program, degree, and school level
- Experience with CEPH accreditation preferred
- Experience with curriculum development and implementation
- Experience with developing and building academic competency assessment models
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully building relationships across organizations
- Experience managing multiple projects