1. Systems management: Serve as the primary administrator of several systems used by the office for course evaluations, faculty success and student surveys. Coordinate the administration the systems, including system set-up, data and report management, communication, training and end user support.
2. Data management: Query, validate and manipulate data from enterprise systems and warehouse environments using tools such as SQL, SAS, R, Python, and/or SPSS.
3. Communication: Clearly communicate findings to non-technical audiences orally, in written form, and graphically as appropriate using tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Tableau, and/or Power BI.
4. Data literacy: Ensure stakeholders understand and appropriately use data products produced by the office by providing appropriate training and documentation.
5. Innovation: Proactively identify innovative improvements, methodologies, and technologies to assist the office and the university in achieving their missions and to improve student success.
Some related experience.
Experience in implementing and/or applying information technology or systems to one or more business functions/operations.