- Cover letter
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Names and contact information for three (3) professional references for staff positions or three (3) professional reference letters for faculty positions.
● Conducts data analysis to support the University’s initiatives, priorities and planning goals.
● Assists in managing the office’s survey administration, including analysis and distribution of results.
● Provides support for the institution’s specialized and institutional accreditation activity, including data support, analysis and report completion.
● Assists with the institution's state authorization activity, including data collection, analysis and reporting.
● Works closely with the IR and IE staff to organize and execute research projects, identifying ways to improve research design and data validity.
● Provides guidance and training to University users of IR/IE data and reports.
● Serves on institutional committees as requested by the COS/Vice President and/or Director of IR.
● Attends University meetings and events as required.
● Embodies Eastern University’s core values of excellence, authenticity, stewardship, thoughtfulness, enthusiasm, relationships, and innovation.
● Seeks to treat each member of the campus community with fairness, dignity and respect, seeking a spirit of unity and harmony as we join together to achieve our vision and mission.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Experience in higher education with compliance reporting and data sources (i.e. IPEDS, NC-SARA, accreditation etc.) preferred.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google applications and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
● Experience working with and manipulating large data sets in Excel and/or statistical software.
● Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods, research design and use of statistical analytical software.
● Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and in diverse groups.
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple and varied projects and initiatives.
● Ability to produce accurate and high-quality reports in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong oral and written communication skills as demonstrated by the preparation and presentation of research reports and data that communicate complex information in an easily understood manner.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Employee assistance program