Junior Research Analyst
Please provide a complete application package that includes all the following:
- NWFSC Application here.
- A cover letter explaining why you consider yourself qualified for this position.
- Copies of unofficial transcripts.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately. Position open until filled. OR Position closes [date] at 11:00 p.m. (CST).
To apply for this position, please visit our website: https://nwfsc.interviewexchange.com, or Human Resources, Northwest Florida State College, 100 College Blvd., Niceville, FL 32578 (Tel. #850-729-5365). NWFSC offers an excellent fringe benefit package. If you are disabled and need accommodations in order to participate in the application/selection process, please notify Human Resources before the specified closeout date. All qualified persons will be considered on an equal basis. Any applicant grievance should be addressed to the Human Resources Executive Director. NWFSC prohibits any form of discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, genetic information, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age in any of its programs, services, or activities. Preference will be given to eligible veterans and spouses of veterans for Career Service positions. NWFSC is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution and a Drug Free Workplace.
- Coordinate the assessment of student learning outcomes and academic program reviews, including associated reporting and training.
- Assist chairs and directors as needed with annual program/department assessments.
- Maintain authoritative, historical, retrievable records of processes, documents, and assessment data.
- Track changes in student learning outcomes and benchmarks to ensure accurate longitudinal reporting; maintain these records.
- Track implementation of curricular/pedagogical changes based on assessment data and resulting findings; maintain these records.
- Manage software used in academic assessment.
- Provide training on assessment software and processes.
- Serve as a member of the NWF State College Assessment Team.
- Monitor cyclic requirements of each program’s professional accreditation body and serve as the centralized source of record of all reporting, application, and campus visit timelines/documents.
- Complete requests for data related to assessment and student success.
- Develop and maintain dashboards.
- Support the Quality Enhancement Plan team by providing data outlined in the assessment plan.
- Develop and update the College’s factbook.
- Develop and publish the College’s student achievement document in accordance with SACSCOC’s Core Requirement 8.1.
- Coordinate the administration of internal and external surveys.
- Maintain the department’s SharePoint.
- Complete annual mandatory compliance training as required as part of the College’s risk management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of two (2) to four (4) years relevant work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Power BI, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools, such as SAS, SPSS, and R.
- Work experience in the higher education setting preferred.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Discretion regarding student and personnel matters.
- College paid health insurance for employee, dependent coverage at employee's expense.
- College paid basic life insurance for employee, additional coverage for employee and/or dependents at employee's expense.
- College paid retirement with 3% employee contribution to the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
- Optional dental and vision insurance at employee's expense.
- Sick and Annual (Vacation) Leave accrual.
- Time off for designated holidays, winter break, and spring break.
- 37.5-hour work week.
- Flexible summer hours available.
- Free tickets to designated Mattie Kelly Arts Center and Raider Athletic events.
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.