Accreditation & Assessment Coordinator
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Linda Greco, Human Resources Department
St Patrick’s Seminary & University
320 Middlefield Road, CA 94025
Or email to: email@example.com
The Accreditation and Assessment Coordinator is responsible for maintaining institutional accreditation with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Association of Theological Schools (ATS). This position also collects, manages, and interprets institutional data for use in strategic planning, assessment, and accreditation. The Accreditation and Assessment Coordinator reports to the Academic Dean.
- A Master's degree from an accredited institution of higher education required.
- Minimum of two-three years’ work experience in institutional research, assessment, and/or accreditation.
- Knowledge of regional and/or programmatic accreditation requirements preferred.
- Experience with data management and analysis.
- Experience working with statistical and assessment software.
- Must have excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
St. Patrick’s Seminary & University is a Catholic educational community that forms priests of Jesus Christ who is teacher, priest, and shepherd. St. Patrick’s Seminary & University is approved by WSCUC to offer the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy; Master of Divinity; and Master of Arts in Theology.
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.