Information Analyst II
The Information Analyst II will work collaboratively within the Institutional Research & Analytics team to meet the College's data management needs and the completion of internal and external reporting requirements. The Information Analyst will define data elements and parameters, analyze, and present findings. In addition, the Information Analyst position will play a lead role in performing the data programming functions, dataset development, and management and reporting for the College.
- Lead the development, design, and creation of survey instruments and other data collection tools, including preparing electronic surveys for distribution using various software packages, including Qualtrics.
- Design and conduct statistical analyses, producing narratives and graphics, related to areas such as the College's key performance indicators.
- Plan, prepare, and revise reports for internal constituencies and assist with completing local, state, and federal reports to fulfill compliance requirements and ensure funding using the College's administrative software (e.g., Ellucian Banner and other resources)
- Collect, extract, analyze, and evaluate data from multiple sources, both internal and external, and assist with data entry as needed
- Develop, maintain, and update queries and reports to fulfill recurring data management tasks to include the periodic review and update of written procedures to maintain a current, complete reference manual, including the maintenance of an institutional research calendar to ensure timelines are met
- Ensure efficient processes are in place to support data management tasks, reporting, and requests to include organizing and managing data fields, auditing data files, managing supplementary databases and data sets to ensure data integrity, and assisting with data warehousing and archival processes
- Support and participate in activities related to assessment processes across the College including academic program review, accreditation, and the assessment of student learning outcomes at the course, program, and college levels.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, analyzing data quality, data maintenance, and reporting
- Experience with and ability to create complex SQL queries.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in the Office 365 suite of tools
- 2-4 years of experience as an analyst
- Master's degree
- Prior experience integrating and extracting data from a data warehouse
- Experience using Ellucian Banner, R, SAS, Qlik (or related analytical tools)
Bryant & Stratton College was founded in 1854 based on a desire to provide a practical education that gave our students the theory and experience to succeed in their careers. A lot of things have changed over the past 160 years, but our commitment to our students and staying at the forefront of career education and the workplace has not. From Dr. J. C. Bryant’s business practice “learning lab” of the 1850s to the active learning of today and from early correspondence courses to the launch of online education and training in 1997, Bryant & Stratton College has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders: education and career preparation.
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home opportunities after probationary period.
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.