Senior Business Systems Analyst
You can view and apply for this job here .
- Manages database, student information systems, and integrations, as well as critical project work.
- Defines requirements and steps necessary to achieve institutional goals, including managing application upgrades.
- Identifies areas of in need of improvement or refinement; designs and assists in the development of solutions.
- Manages projects as assigned, including application upgrades.
- Manages system integrations for system institutions.
- Identifies and implements appropriate testing strategies; prepares resulting test cases and scenarios; assists institutions with user acceptance testing.
- Analyzes specifications and proposes additional or alternate solutions.
- Baccalaureate degree required.
- Over five years of related experience required.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with federal and state laws, rules and regulations impacting higher education.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles and approaches (including, but not limited to functional testing procedures).
- Proficient in student information systems software (Banner), performance analytics, continuous improvement practices
- Experience in composing requirements gathering and specification documentation.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work with multiple constituents (end users, executive administrators, staff and external stakeholders).
- Exhibit a positive, professional, solutions-oriented attitude, a drive for excellence, and ability to be a team player in a pressured and fast-paced environment.
- Possess project management skills within complex functional and technical systems.
- Experience in managing and carrying out multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills, self-directed, and naturally collaborative in nature for solution design and problem resolution.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
The University System of Georgia is the government agency that includes 26 public institutions of higher learning in the U.S. state of Georgia. The system is governed by the Georgia Board of Regents
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to support your personal health, well-being and retirement needs, now and in the future.
Explore Benefits Available
Explore Benefits Available
Application Due Date: 2023-06-30
Job Start Date: 2023-07-31
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Institution: University System of Georgia
Reports To: Director of Data and Reporting
Staff # Reporting to Position: 0
Reports In Office: Academic Services
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.