Senior Research Analyst
1. Select the link to access our careers site.
2. Sign In to access your account or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
3. Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
If you are a current employee of our organization please use the following link instead:
Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years’ relevant work experience required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or a field directly related to a quantitative discipline.
- Proficiency with data retrieval using tools such as ACCESS or SQL.
- Demonstrated proficiency with statistical software products such as SPSS, SAS, R or Python.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Proven records of dedication to data accuracy and integrity, attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and activities independently.
Clemson University is a public R1 university located in the beautiful city of Clemson, South Carolina, enjoying the benefit of being at foothill of the Appalachian mountains and a few hours from the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. The University is ranked as being one of the top public national universities by the US News and World Report.
As a state public agency, Clemson University offers excellent benefit for our employees and their families. You can find information on the benefits offered through Clemson University employment in the Position Categories Guidance for Faculty and Staff.
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.