Senior Decision Support Systems Analyst
1. Bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in information technology or related field.
2. Three years of experience with database query language, e.g, SQL, SQR, SAS programming language.
3. One year of experience developing for a data visualization tool, e.g., SAS-VA, Tableau, Power BI or other.
1. Master’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in information technology or related field.
2. Demonstrated progressive experience in designing and conducting research studies, reporting findings, and integrating results into educational support systems.
3. Experience in educational environments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Familiarity with practices and processes for surveys and institutional research methods.
2. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information in oral, written, and graphic form to individuals with varying technical backgrounds.
4. Ability to translate data into usable information for both internal and external audiences.
5. Ability to work with a variety of individuals and teams on a large array of projects.
6. Knowledge and ability in database management concepts and reporting software.
7. Working knowledge of relational databases.
8. Ability to interface with web-based reporting tools and processes.
9. Demonstrated expertise with SAS or similar application.
10. Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to become proficient with Teams.
11. Demonstrated expertise in developing applications with Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL databases software.
12. Demonstrated expertise with PeopleSoft Query tools.
13. Committed to working in a multi-cultural environment.
14. Ability to exhibit a professional, courteous demeanor.
Who We Are
If you're a recent high school graduate just beginning your educational journey; a professional seeking training to change careers or upgrade your job skills; a community member looking to enhance your quality of life through adult education classes; or someone who's searching to learn more about a special interest, Seminole State is here for you.
Seminole State College of Florida enhances the educational, economic, and cultural vitality of our region by providing exemplary learning opportunities for the diverse community we serve.
Seminole State College of Florida will be a national leader in academic programs and services, cultivating equitable and excellent student outcomes, career advancement, and civic engagement in a global society through a collaborative and inclusive environment.
Our Strategic Goals
Strategic Goal 1: For Our Students...
- Increase student engagement and student participation in learning processes.
- Improve graduation rates and accelerate student progress to credential completion.
- Close the gap in achievement rates for minority and underserved students.
- Maintain high rates of career placement and improve rates of baccalaureate transition.
Strategic Goal 2: For Our Employees...
- Build a College culture of employee satisfaction.
- Achieve External Recognition as a Great Place to Work.
- Ensure staffing levels are ideal and compensation levels are competitive.
Strategic Goal 3: For Our Region...
- Increase the proportion of working adults in the region with postsecondary credentials.
- Achieve community perception as a preferred educational destination.
- Enhance community participation in cultural, community, and educational activities.
|Pay Benefits and Work Schedule|
We are seeking a Senior Decision Support Systems Analyst with a high level of technical and interpersonal skills to join our diverse learning community.
We offer competitive pay with a beginning annual salary of $57,844 commensurate with education and experience exceed the required qualifications, plus an attractive total rewards package including:
Search for openings in IR, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related fields at higher education institutions in the U.S. and abroad.