AIR Forum Denver, CO May 28-31, 2024

Join Us 

Find community by joining your higher education colleagues for a unique opportunity to network, share best practices, and learn from practical workshops and sessions led by the field's leading experts.

Register

At AIR Forum

• Q: What is the Code of Conduct?
    A: AIR invites you to attend the AIR Forum, our annual conference, in the collegial spirit of learning, sharing, and networking with open-mindedness and respect. The Code of Conduct is part of the AIR Forum Terms and Conditions for attending the event. 
  • Q: What meals are included with registration?
    A: Two meals are included in your registration fee: breakfast on Wednesday and brunch on Friday. Receptions and breaks are also scheduled during the Exhibit Hall hours and light snacks are provided. 
  • Q: May I bring my laptop? 
    A: Yes. Charging stations will be available in the Exhibit Hall. However, please note that most sessions are set in theater-style seating. This means you may not have a surface on which to place your laptop or charging capabilities during a session. 
  • Q: Will I have access to Wi-Fi? 
    A: Yes. Complimentary Wi-Fi will be made available throughout the AIR Forum at the Colorado Convention Center. You will receive the password onsite. 
  • Q: What is the dress code at AIR Forum? 
    A: Business casual is the usual dress for AIR Forum. Be sure to pack a light jacket or sweater since meeting rooms can be chilly. 
  • Q: What are my opportunities for networking? 

A: Networking opportunities at the AIR Forum are designed to help you engage with current colleagues and meet new contacts. Respondents to a previous AIR Forum survey said networking was the #2 reason they attended the conference! 

The Exhibit Hall: AIR's networking hub provides ample opportunity to meet and mingle with colleagues. Two receptions, breaks, and on-your-own lunch breaks all take place in the Exhibit Hall. Charging ports are available to keep you connected. Build your network of solution experts by visiting our sponsor booths; learn about the latest tools and services for IR and related fields and gain new partners for success. 

Poster, “Ask an Expert,” and Product Demonstration sessions are also located in the Exhibit Hall. 

Conference App: Connect with other attendees, presenters, and sponsors on the AIR Forum conference app! 

• Post to the activity feed and like other attendees' posts. 
    • Play the app game to help facilitate conversations with sponsors. 
    • Share your feedback by taking surveys and answering poll questions. 

Social Media: Take networking online and interact with fellow attendees through #AIRForum threads. Here are some tips: 

• Include the hashtag #AIRForum in all conference-related posts. 
    • Mention the hashtag during other networking opportunities and encourage attendees to live-post their thoughts! 
    • Share your social media handles so networking can continue, even after the conference. 
    • Connect with AIR on X, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and AIR Hub

Note: A previously offered networking opportunity that is not available this year is AIR pre-arranged dinner groups. AIR is unable to pre-arrange any dinner groups this year due to group dining requirements of the local restaurants. Attendees are free to arrange their own groups, but we strongly suggest checking with the intended restaurant in advance.  

• Q: With so many choices, how do I plan my AIR Forum schedule?
    A: All registered attendees will receive access to the AIR Forum app that contains information about all 200+ AIR Forum educational presentations, posters, discussion groups, workshops, and networking events. The app will help you build your AIR Forum schedule with user-friendly tools to search for specific sessions, and even download presentation materials as they become available. 
  • Q: I will need ADA accommodation to fully participate in the conference. How do I inquire about these arrangements?
    A: Registrants were queried about ADA accommodations through the registration process. AIR staff will follow up with these requests. If you require ADA accommodation to fully participate in the AIR Forum, email forum@airweb.org. We are happy to discuss your specific needs. 
  • Q: Are there accommodations for nursing mothers?
    A: Yes. Please visit the AIR Forum registration desk on site to inquire about these options. 
  • Q: What is the Exhibit Hall and what does it offer attendees?

A: The Exhibit Hall is the AIR Forum networking hub and product resource center. Considered an essential part of the AIR Forum experience, many exciting events, innovative sessions, and networking opportunities will take place here. This year, the Exhibit Hall is open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of conference week. Visit to: 

• Attend the opening reception on Tuesday, May 28; 
    • Attend the networking reception on Wednesday, May 30; 
    • Learn by attending compelling Poster, “Ask an Expert,” and Product Demonstration sessions; 
    • Connect with experts and problem-solvers at sponsor booths; 
    • Discover innovative products/services useful for your work; 
    • Enjoy the scheduled breaks and activities; 
    • Recharge your devices at the charging stations; 
    • Create lasting memories at the photo booth; 
    • Connect with colleagues during the lunch hour; 
    • And more! 
  • Q: Why did AIR choose Denver as the 2024 conference location?

A: Due to the size and scope of the AIR Forum, locations must be booked up to five years in advance. AIR alternates destinations around the U.S. in an attempt to provide the majority of AIR stakeholders with equal access to conference locations. In addition to accessible travel options, AIR strives to maintain affordable registration and related costs, and considers logistical criteria in site selection that include the cost of meeting space, hotel room rates, ease of travel to a location, local amenities around the site, local and regional incentives, and other considerations that allow us to provide a pleasant and affordable experience for attendees. For more information, visit AIR Forum Site Selection Criteria.  

• Q: Who do I contact with any questions I may have?
    A: Visit the Contact Us page and a member of the AIR Forum team will be happy to assist you. 

Transportation

First-Time Attendees

Registration

• Q: What does the registration fee include?

A: AIR Forum registration includes access to attend any of the events and sessions included at the AIR Forum from Tuesday at 1 p.m. to Friday at noon (U.S. Mountain Time Zone). Events include all sessions, Wednesday breakfast, Friday brunch, Exhibit Hall, receptions and breaks, and keynote speakers. 

Two meals are included in your registration fee: breakfast on Wednesday and brunch on Friday. Receptions and breaks are also scheduled during the Exhibit Hall hours and light snacks are provided.  

Pre-conference education, hotel stays, parking, travel, and meals/meal functions not specified in the general schedule of events as part of the overall program are not included. 

Active individual members will automatically receive the member rate during registration and individual AIR membership can also be purchased or renewed during the registration process. If your organization is an AIR organizational member, you’ll automatically receive the member pricing. 

• Q: What are pre-conference education opportunities and why should I attend them? 

A: Maximize your time in Denver and make the most of your travel funds! Come early to benefit from pre-conference education offered as multi-day, full-day, and half-day sessions on Monday, May 27, and Tuesday, May 28. This is an opportunity to fine-tune your expertise with topics ranging from the development of specific skills to approaches to institution-wide needs.

• Q: What are the options for accessing AIR Forum content after the conference?

A: Access to session materials and scholarly papers will be available to 2024 AIR Forum attendees through the conference app (which will be accessible before the conference).